One should know about the following tips before starting Vegetable Gardening …..
If you want to get some basics information about Vegetables Gardening then you are in the right place. If you like gardening then you can do vegetable gardening also. These days, vegetables are getting very expensive. Many people prefer to do grow veggies at home. As inflation is increasing, so are people grow vegetables at home. People want to eat fresh vegetables.
some tips for vegetables gardening
Planning is essential – If you plan before , you will not have any further problems in future .If you want to grow good vegetables, then you have to see the location first.
1. Select Right Location : Select the location where direct sunlight comes 6 to 7 hours per day.vegetables needs more sunlight . If you are growing salad vegetables then you need less sunlight. Juices Vegetables needs more sunlight, more than 8 hours sunlight they needs. or leafy vegetables need partial sunlight .
2. Best soil : Vegetables need soft soil in which they develop their roots very well. They needs well drainage soils . If you are growing under-ground veggies, then you will make soft soil because when will you harvesting, it should be spring out easily without any breakage .
3 .Use high- Quality seeds :You should always get good quality seeds. Using healthy seeds its gives you good vegetables . Hybrid seeds grow easy and fast, most of the seeds grow but without hybrid seeds are not grow properly .
4. Watering proper :You should have to give water at the right time. Neither to be too gives much or not to be less . You have to build stability.
5. Air Flow: Air flow is very important for plants, because if there is no air flow then fungus infection will occur.
6. Space : If you divide the space into two small columns, then it will be easy to grow different types of vegetables.Seeds should be placed far and wide. If you have no more space then you can also use large size containers for grow vegetables .
7.Fertilizers : If you wish, you can give a fertilizer to vegetables.Nitrogen and Phosphorus are main fertilizer of veggies . You can give also macro- micro nutrients or NPK Fertilizer. Try to give organic manure .
You can grow these veggies at your garden easily :-
Carrot, Green beans , Spinach , Tomatoes , Radish ,Potatoes etc ….
I have given you the some basic knowledge. You must be try vegetable gardening. Grow at home and eat fresh veggies everyday.
Thank you to read my post !