12 tips to get rids of ants easily from Potted plants :-
1. Baking soda – when you see the anthills near your plants then sprinkle some amount of baking soda. The ants will eats baking soda then they die .
2. Clove oil- Clove oil smell is very strong. Ants get rids from strong smell. So you can add some drops of clove oil in 50 ml of water . Spray on the anthills.
3. Cinnamon powder- Ants doesn’t like the smell of cinnamon powder . It’s smell is also too strong for ants. So you take 1 tablespoon of cinnamon powder and mix it in the potted soil.
4. Coffee grounds- Coffee smell is too strong . You should sprinkled it’s all around where ant attacked. Or mix it in soil also.
5. Tea tree oil – Take tea tree oil few drops add in water and spray where the ants are makes their anthills.
6. Peppermint oil
7. Garlic- Take fresh garlic and put them where the anthills. Ants automatically leaves their homes .
8. Lemon juice – Lemon juice is very effective to get rids ants . Spray it on anthills . Lemon juice is critic ,so ants get kill with it.
9. Vinegar- Take 1/4 cup of white vinegar mix it 1/2 cup of water. Spray it all around the anthills . Ants doesn’t like citric acid .
10. Red chili -Take the red chili powder and sprinkled it around the anthills or mix it with the pot soil . Ants die with in one an half hour.
11. Edible salt- You can use salt also, ants does not like salty water . Spray on hills or give the water to the plants also. Boil water add some salt.
12 Turmeric – Turmeric is the best home DIY to get rids from ants . Sprinkled it all around the pots .